Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"We don't do yoga naked in this house, ever"

Tonight's "funny" has finally brought me to the blogging world. I have debated for many years on starting a blog and after the millionth time I heard myself say "why don't I keep a journal?" I decided a blog would be the way to go.

Nolan is 5 and has found a new love for yoga this year at his preschool. He is quite serious about yoga and has even gone as far as giving yoga lessons to his classmates on the playground. Well tonight was like any normal night in our house (noisy and wild). It was after bath time and Nolan needed lotion applied to his belly, legs and arms because the cold weather has dried him out. Anyways, as I am applying his lotion he suddenly busts out some yoga. This isn't unusual for him....except for the fact that he was completely naked. This even lead to a phrase I thought I would never hear myself say "We don't do yoga naked in this house, ever". Of course this cracked him up, I'm sure he thought mommy's phrase was silly as well. Hopefully this rule will be obeyed from here on out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment